This series of 4 weekly, 90-minute, interactive Zoom sessions is a guided journey with a small group of other leaders who are on the same journey to:
- Explore and connect to your core values and uncover what really matters to you
- Get clarity around what you want to say and find meaning in why you want to express it
- Step into your true authenticity as a self-aware leader and communicate with confidence
As a senior leader or business owner, you’ve got to find your voice. Whether you need to tear off the armor or quiet that voice of self-doubt, this program is for you. Getting in touch with yourself and being aligned to what really matters will help you build trust in yourself and others.
Speaking from the Heart creates the opportunity to find your authentic voice.
Week 1: Connect to your true self and core values
Week 2: Identify your saboteurs that keep you from being your true self
Week 3: Learn how to speak from the heart and communicate with confidence
Week 4: Speak from the Heart practice, real-time coaching, and celebration!
- Week 1: February 17, 2021 1pm ET (90 minutes)
- Week 2: February 24, 2021 1pm ET (90 minutes)
- Week 3: March 3, 2021 1pm ET (90 minutes)
- Week 4: March 10, 2021 1pm ET (90 minutes)