Strong employee engagement and a thriving culture directly correlates to strong business results like enhanced innovation, customer satisfaction, increase revenue, employee retention and more.
We can bring micro and macro approaches to engaging employees and developing culture:
Micro Approach – Team Climate
Sometimes you just have the ability and the resources to focus on your own team or a small group of teams.
With this you can start with the 80/20 rule and focus on the 20% of teams that will have the biggest impact on the culture in your organization and begin to create a ripple effect.
Focusing on the team climate can help you gain traction more quickly than waiting for the entire organization to catch up.
We work with you to design a plan with a variety of methods available:
- Assess the people and the team climate before, during and after with the suite of assessments including: Tilt 365 personality, Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor, Team Climate Profile, and Team Agility Predictor
- Determine and assess team engagement
- Team workshops and team coaching
- One-on-one coaching for leaders, focusing on engagement essentials
Macro Approach – Organizational Culture
When you are up for a more integrated program and you have the time and resources we’ll stick with you for the long haul to help your leaders learn how to engage their employees and work with you to develop your entire culture.
We’ll strengthen individuals so they can power your organization, together.
Together we’ll build a custom strategy that works for you. It may include:
- Culture and employee engagement assessment
- Establishing priorities and leadership alignment
- Determine assessments and measurement methods
- Scalable coaching for everyone in the organization
- Targeted one-on-one coaching for leaders focusing on engagement and culture development
- Coaching skills development for leaders
- Learning labs for leaders as required
- Progress check points for review and implementation of new learning and action